Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be considered as accepted by any individual accessing https://www.shrushti.com/.You’re requested to read carefully before using the services of this site conditioned to your acceptance without modifying the terms, conditions, and notices contained here. By using this website, you agree to follow the terms and conditions listed here
- You shall not use the website for unlawful purposes prohibited under the terms, conditions, and notices.
- You shall not use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, or impair the website & connected networks.
- We will not be held responsible for damages to an individual’s PC or loss of data when downloading content.
- We’re at liberty to alter or discontinue any aspect of its website any time, including its content and features.
- We reserves the right to metamorphose any aspect of its terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, alternate accounts, computer systems or connected networks via hacking.
- Password mining, or through other unlawful means.
Shrushti is a registered trademark, and it may not be used in any manner without the written consent that’s approved and authorized by the company. All content on this site is the proprietary of the company. Individuals are not at liberty to copy, modify, reproduce, republish, upload, transmit, post, or distribute any material in any form without a written permission from us. Unauthorized use of the materials on this website violates copyright, trademark, and other laws applicable, which could lead to criminal or civil penalties.
Your privacy is paramount, and we will not share any information submitted by you with a third party
This agreement is governed by the laws in India. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of Vadodara, India, in the event of any dispute arising or relating to the use of the website.