The Best SEO Strategies For Increasing Your Lead Flow
There are about 3.5 billion searches conducted every day on Google. Your website will begin to rank highly on the first page of Google’s search results, resulting in more traffic, more conversions, and more revenue for your e-commerce site. Lead generation from search engines is very important using these SEO strategies.
Your online business strategies should be centred on search engine optimization (SEO). In order to have a successful website, SEO is vital. It is logical that online activities start with search engines since 93% of people get information via search engines. If you need something online, it seems normal that you seek it out by searching. On average, 33% of web users click on the top result on Google.
It is not only SEO but also other factors that affect how well your website will rank for certain keywords. In order to make the user’s searching experience better, Google and the other search engines routinely change their algorithms.
You can improve your SEO ranking by following these ways.
1. Improve Your Page Loading Speed
SEO hacks for website speed are essential. A majority of web users expect websites to load in less than 2 seconds. Many abandon websites that take more than 3 seconds to load. The speed of your website isn’t just important to search engines, but also to your visitors. If your website takes too long to load, they may decide not to return.
Ready to Chat About
SEO Strategies For Increasing Your Lead Flow
Drop us a line today!
- Several factors affect your site’s speed. Visual content – such as videos, images, etc. – is one of the biggest factors affecting your site’s speed. Your page size will be drastically reduced when you compress your images. Videos should be uploaded to some platform specialized for them (such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) instead of directly to a website. Visitors to your site will benefit from faster loading pages.
- It is also important to take into account your web host and hosting package when it comes to how fast your website loads. In some cases, it may be your hosting solution that isn’t appropriate for your website. For example, if you run a large e-commerce site with high traffic, you should have a hosting package tailored to meet your needs. There are many hosting companies today offering affordable packages, you just need to research them and determine what your website needs. Hostier is one of the best hosting companies with the fastest loading speeds and affordable prices.
- Hosting plans from Hostgator allows you to maximize your control and flexibility.
- One-click installation is a hallmark of this hosting company. A low monthly price makes it easy for you to launch your website.
- Designed specifically for creative agencies and designers, Flywheel offers WordPress hosting.
2. Create a Blog
Having a blog is an excellent way to generate leads and engage more visitors to your website. Your blog content should be relevant, fresh, and updated to keep your readers on your site in search of the information they need. Blogs include features such as links, keywords, and tags, and videos and images can break up text. Once you establish a faithful community you can get lots of traffic every day and it can have a positive impact on your SEO.
Helpful Uses for This
- Your website should have links leading to other articles within it.
- Title, URL, and meta description should include the keywords you want to rank for. Be careful not to repeat the same keyword throughout the article.
- Your readers will be able to tell what the article is about more easily if you use tags. In addition, your blog will be categorized according to the tags. As an example, you could use “SEO”. It is easy for the users to find all of the articles that you’ve written if they’ve all been tagged with “SEO’.
3. It is imperative that your website be readable
You need to keep the user experience in mind when writing content for your website, especially when you consider how many websites are competing for the audience.
In order to get people to visit your website and spend some time there, you should use terms they can understand – your content should be written in a way that everyone can follow.
Basically, you want to make your headline claim that your audience is going to love it! Additionally, subheadings are very helpful for breaking up large blocks of text or summarizing what the paragraph is about. As well as using subheadings, bullets, and numbers, smaller sections of text can be easier to read psychologically than larger ones.
4. Make the Website Compatible with Desktop and Mobile
Across the globe, mobile devices are increasingly popular because they can be used wherever they are.
Apparently, mobile devices use has overtaken computer and laptop use so quickly that it has surpassed Google Analytics’ estimates that over 60% of searches come from mobile devices. Consequently, Google takes this into account when ranking sites.
When it comes to mobile devices and the experience they provide, you have to optimize your website. Make the design simpler, remove all unnecessary information, content, and improve accessibility.
- Make sure you have compressed the images before uploading them.
- Ensure there is enough white space between the text and the images for easy viewing on a small screen.
- Reduce the amount of unnecessary information. Don’t include any fluff.
- You may want to remove a lot of the things that load on your page if your design includes them.
5. Increase Traffic and Engagement on the Website
Websites with high levels of user engagement are appreciated and rewarded by Google. A user’s engagement with a website is usually determined based on the amount of time that they spend on it. The more time they spend on your website, the more likely they are to engage with the content there.
6. Improve Bounce Rate
Rankings on Google are heavily influenced by bounce rates for websites. Also, search engine rankings are directly related to bounce rates, which is the percentage of visitors leaving your site without engaging.
When users stay on a site longer, bounce rates decrease, which means Google understands that the content is useful because users are engaging with it.
The best search results are provided by websites with high engagement, so Google will reward them. Using all the tips and tricks from above will increase engagement and traffic.
Here are some ways to decrease your bounce rate
- Provide Interesting And Valuable Content.
- Ensure your call-to-action is descriptive enough to tell your user where to click.
- Pop-ups for newsletter signup should be included.
- Ensure that your social share buttons are prominently displayed.
Your engagement should improve and your bounce rate should go down as a result.
As you know, you cannot expect results overnight, so you need to focus on SEO right now. Also, you need to concentrate on it in the future. Make sure you start with the easier stuff first if you have just begun focusing on SEO – think about your plans, make strategies, and begin with what is easier. Analyze your search engine rankings and traffic daily to determine the success of your SEO campaign.
About the Author
My name’s Semil Shah, and I pride myself on being the last digital marketer that you’ll ever need. Having worked internationally across agile and disruptive teams from San Fransico to London, I can help you take what you are doing in digital to a whole next level.