SEO Team Leader
We have expertise in Search Engine Marketing in almost all the industries like health, finance, travel, real estate and more.
Shrushti Digital Marketing is a full-service web marketing firm based in Vadodara, GUJ, Founded in 2006.
Position – 1
We offer our clients a comprehensive suite of Digital Marketing services to support successful web initiatives. We provide our diverse staff of e-marketers, designers and consultants with a fun, rewarding work environment; competitive salaries; and exceptional benefits.We are seeking a bright, ambitious, and results-focused Team Leader to lead our SEOteam and play a key role in our ongoing success. This person will plan, create, enact, and manage SEO strategies for clients and our web products. Specific areas of expertise will include Search Engine Marketing (organic), Social Media Marketing and Web Analytics.
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Creation of SEO Processes and SOP for various activities
- Motivate Team members to perform better.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5-6 years of Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress and Elementor
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business or related field
Local Vadodara candidates are preferred. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send a copy of your resume, including details regarding your responsibilities and accomplishments, as well as your salary requirements, to [email protected]