Link Outreach Specialist
Shrushti Digital Marketing is a full-service web marketing firm based in Vadodara, GUJ, Founded in 2006.
Position – 1
You’ll be in charge of link building tasks on SEO client projects. This includes hands-on work, managing multiple projects with time constraints at the same time, and adjusting strategy as necessary.
Your main task will be to communicate with various website owners to promote our clients’ content.
We intend to enter into a long-term, project-based collaboration. You will receive your assignments from the founders directly.
- Promote content and articles through concerted email outreach to get authoritative websites and publications to link back.
- Familiarize yourself with multiple online niches, identify key influencers, and start conversations with them. Maintain these relationships to produce positive results for both parties.
- Discover link building opportunities through industry-specific searches
- Ability to track your link building efforts and report results on a monthly basis.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Assiduity in performing long-term tasks of the same type.
- Ability to handle large volumes of projects quickly across various industries
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent change while maintaining attention to detail on multiple projects
- Strong sense of personal accountability, ownership of your work, and time management
- The courage to ask for help if needed
- Basic understanding of SEO and function principles of search engines;
- Basic understanding of internet marketing;
- Experience in customer support or customer-facing communication
- Tech-savvy and willing to learn new tools
This is an entry-level position that can be a good start for building a career in online marketing.We recruit open-minded people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, and ethnicities. We are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Please send a copy of your resume, including details regarding your responsibilities and accomplishments, as well as your salary requirements, to [email protected]