The HR will be responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training. Human resources managers plan, direct and coordinate the administrative functions of an organization. They oversee specialists in their duties; consult with executives on strategic planning, and link a company's management with its employees.
Position – 1
The office admin will look over the following : Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required Dealing with email enquiries Taking minutes Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities Data entry (sales figures, property listings etc.) General office management such as ordering stationery Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers Arranging both internal and external events Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Property Managers and Senior Management.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required – Masters are preferable.
- 2-3 Yrs Of Experience in HR Admin.
- Interest in or experience with Facebook Fan page and Twitter accounts.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Qualities must include attention to detail, strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven ability to work on many tasks & projects simultaneously
Local Vadodara candidates are preferred. Compensation commensurate with experience.
Please send a copy of your resume, including details regarding your responsibilities and accomplishments, as well as your salary requirements, to [email protected]