It was wonderful article by Glenn Gabe from the source searchenginejournal news.
When your site sell product regularly and one you find a message in the morning like, “This site may harm your computer”.Now what to do!
- Set up Google Webmaster Tools for all of your websites.
- Check the Google safebrowsing diagnostics page for your website. You can use the following link. Link : http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=<site-name-here>
- Be vigilant and analyze your websites frequently using your web analytics package.
- Analyze new content hitting your site as much as possible (including advertising).
- Secure your website. Stopbadware has some excellent tips for cleaning and securing your website.
For more details click here!