SEO Audits are important, and here are few reasons to support
- It helps new clients to know their site’s compatibility towards search engines.
- It will calculate that how many efforts a site needs in designs, navigation and content.
- It gives you hint about direction of your current SEO efforts.
- To find what your in-house team or your current SEO service provider is doing.
- To know what makes your site penalised in various search engines
Our SEO audits are highly customized as per your needs, a quick glance to highly detailed one. It is all about a head to toe examination for your site.
Generally a detail SEO Audit includes,
- Current SEO status and SEO report card.
- A list of changes with its impact to your SEO efforts, which helps you to decide which change you want to do and why.
- A detailed explanation of on-page optimization factors which includes domain name, browser issues, design consideration, navigation and other web assets.
- A report on your content quality.
- A detailed report on website architecture, internet linking, product pages and other core website parts/pages.
- Check the health of SEO efforts and crawling issues details with Google Webmaster Tool, Google Analytics, Bing Webmaster tools and other third party tool and services.
- A detailed SERP analysis of your other 2 competitors to check their strengths and hints about how to overcome with them.
- Other ideas about link building techniques as per your market niche.
- Assessment of Social Media efforts in conjunction with SEO process.
- If you have more than one domain or sites with multiple languages then a hand on review for them and how to use them to get more international search benefits.
- Dos and don’ts for your future efforts.