It’s a form of marketing in which you target users who have previously visited your website with banner ads on display network across the web.
If you are selling products or services online, you must try Retargeting.
Is Retargeting and Remarketing is different?
Yes. Google Adwords launched a form of retargeting in their display network about a year ago, and they call it "remarketing," which has caused nothing but confusion for most marketers. So Remarketing is specific to the Google Adwords display network, and Retargeting is the marketing approach behind Remarketing. Know more about Remarketing
1. Spend money on who know
2. ROI is better than Display ads
3. More effective
4. Complete control on channels
5. Click through as well View through conversations
What you can do with
1. Create awareness
6. Post Purchase
1. Goal Setup
2. Target - Landing
3. Creative development
4. Ad spend
- Saw one of your ads but failed to convert (creative retargeting -- these people don't even go to your site).
- Visited your website but failed to convert (site retargeting).
- Searched and found, but the website failed to convert (search retargeting)
We adopt the new changes like retargeting to give our clients a thick edge over its competitor. We are a Performance marketing company who leads you when wining customer is the only matters the most. Give us a mail or click for quote.