|"What Google Adowords is for search is Facebok Ads is for social."|
Facebook Ads have become a standard online marketing practice for local, retail and specially B2C relations. 800 million users with all the demographic data is the medium you want to promote your business.
- Over 845 Million users and counting
- More than 70 languages supports
- 480 million users sign in every day
- Users spent on an average 30 minutes daily
You can promote a facebook page, a facebook event, a facebook app, group or our own websites. You can use your post and ads to promote your page. You can show that ads when people like your page, or when people like your post or when people become a member of your group.
In Facebook you can target people by
- Location, Language, Education, and Work
- Age, Gender, Birthday, and Relationship Status
- Likes & Interests: Select Likes & Interests such as "camping", "hiking", or "backpacking" instead of "tents" or "campers"
- Friends of Connections
You can customise your ads with ad manager. There are two models in which you can run your business CPC (cost per click) or CPM (cost per impression). You can set daily budget and bid price too, and many more review and improvement techniques.
We know how to play with facebook ad manager, how to keep ourselves in tight budget and become more creative with ad creation for your business and these all will give you more ROI when we blend these all process perfectly with demographics of facebook which includes gender, age, location and relationship status.